Who's Who in the Catholic Church
Teaches the institutional, hierarchical structure and organization of the Catholic Church and the roles of everyone from the Pope to the Laity. It covers:
- • What is the Church?
- • Who is the head of the Church? (Answer: Jesus)
- • Why Peter was the first pope
- • What is the Pope - the Vatican - the College of Bishops
- • The purpose of the Magisterium
- • The meaning of the Pope's infallibility
- • The roles of archbishop, bishop, priest, pastor, deacon, and laity
- • What is a diocesan priest, religious priest, brother, sister, nun, monk?
- • What is a Papal Nuncio, Episcopal Conference, Cardinal?
- • How and why it all works together.
Licensing Information: Each PPT comes with a single-parish license granting you permission to display the PowerPoint presentation in your classrooms, which provides unlimited use for unlimited years in one parish.
Note: This shopping cart allows payment by check in U.S. funds or processes checks and credit cards via secure PayPal, which converts foreign currency into U.S. funds. If you live outside the U.S. click here to see if PayPal is available in your country. If none of this is good for you, please see Alternative Ordering Methods.
< preview it > < how? >
Do you need to customize the PPT?
All of our PPts are copyright-protected presentations that cannot be changed. However, you can obtain a copy to customize. More >
Need it translated into Spanish?
We have a translator on staff ready to convert any presentations and hand-outs, upon special request. More >