A Collection of Good News Reflections
Description: In this 11-page e-book (PDF format), Terry shares with the reader how prayer became an important and influential part of her daily life over the years between her conversion in 1977 and the present moment.
“As I look back, a few prayers stand out as most influential. I’d like to share them with you, because they are not just my prayers. They are key prayers for anyone who wants to follow Jesus,” she writes.
The commentaries on these prayers are pulled from the Good News Reflections that she sends out daily, free of charge, to email subscribers, via Good News Ministries of gnm.org, revised specifically for this e-book.
As she says in her Introduction: “I pray that your prayers will change your life, too! That is, after all, the reason why God answers prayer.”
Here are the 10 prayers that we reflect upon:
- Lord God, help me to hear your voice.
- Lord, help me to love all others as You love them.
- Lord, help me to be a pliable instrument in Your hands.
- Holy Spirit, sanctify each hour of my day.
- Lord Jesus, help me to decrease so that You may increase and others will see You when they look at me.
- The Magnificat
- Lord, help me to do what you want me to do today, nothing more and nothing less than that!
- Father God, be in charge of the timing of everything in my life today.
- Father God, surround me with holy angels in such abundance that demons cannot see me or hear me.
- Holy Spirit, increase Your gifts in me, and help me to be an open vessel of those gifts.