A Collection of Good News Reflections
Description: Are you suffering from wounds inflicted by others? Do you feel weary from a difficult relationship? Are you wondering if you should keep trying to persevere and recover the happiness you used to have? Does God seem to be ignoring you as pray desperately for the healing of relationships?
Jesus is reaching out to you in this collection of 20 messages taken from the Good News Reflections of Terry Modica, Director of Good News Ministries. This 20-page e-book (PDF format) is like taking time out on retreat for inner restoration.
Here what’s in this collection:
- Ready to Call It Quits?
- The True Meaning of “Blessed Are the Meek”
- The Justice Side of Love
- The victorious gift of mercy
- Love Never Fails
- Finding Real Love
- Weighed Down Or Lifted Up?
- Forgive Again?
- Where’s the Peace?
- Fear Is a Waste of Time
- Lifting the Veils that Blind Us
- Betrayed By A Friend: Part 1
- Betrayed By A Friend: Part 2
- Finding Hope in the Midst of Discouragement
- Until the Right Moment Comes, Trust!
- A Reason For Hope
- Stop Living In The Tombs
- A Marriage Made in Heaven
- Loving our enemies perfects us
- Victim or Victorious?