Knowing God's Will
and Doing it Well
A Collection of Good News Reflections
Download this e-book written by Terry A. Modica
Taken from the Good News Reflections of Terry Modica's email ministry, this downloadable, digital, 23-page e-book (PDF format) is a collection of 20 messages for meditation, spiritual guidance, and inspiration, plus 3 self-assessment tests to help readers figure out which ministries God has gifted them to do.
All orders are shipped by computer download only. There are no hard copies available. The digital download will be printer-ready if you want a paper version.
This collection includes:
- New Wineskins, New Mornings
- You're Just as Important to Jesus as His Own Blessed Mother!
- Don't Underestimate Your Value
- God Does the Extraordinary with Ordinary People
- Confused? Pay Attention!
- How Can We Know God's Will?
- Deciphering God's Will
- What Keeps Us from Knowing God's Will?
- Attaining Full Knowledge of God's Will
- Preparation in Prayer
- God Has Gifted You for Ministry
- Here I Am, Lord, Use My Gifts
- God Has Anointed You, Too!
- Working for the Harvest Master
- A Matter of Life and Death
- Your Invitation to God's Party
- 3 Stages of Becoming a Minister for God
- A Prayer to Become God's Instrument
- Self-Assessment Tests for Discerning Your Special Calling
|Spanish versions of all our printable materials may be requested by special order when you don't see it listed on the order form.
You might also be interested in these:
See all our e-books
Sample the Good News Reflections: See today's at gnm.org.
Sign up for a free subscription to have the Good News Reflections emailed to you daily.
Download Sunday and Special Feast Day reflections for bulletin inserts and small group faith sharing.
< preview it >
Note: This shopping cart allows payment by check in U.S. funds or processes checks and credit cards via secure PayPal, which converts foreign currency into U.S. funds. If you live outside the U.S. click here to see if PayPal is available in your country. If none of this is good for you, please see Alternative Ordering Methods.